What's best for the customer
With over 5 years experience evaluating Forex and crypto investment companies, there is one area that stands out that need serious improvement.
Customer Satisfaction/Customer Experience
When you first come to a Forex / Crypto website the first thing you notice is the complete lack of effort put in to website design.
Most are on a primitive level, like a child made them. Many functions don't work. I have not been to one that auto updates your balance or trade information.
When is comes time for withdraw thing are really terrible. Which, let's face it, is the most important part to the customer.
Some don't have a withdrawal area the customer can decide how much money wanting to withdraw, type of currency, fee structure, withdrawal pin number, upgrade fees, so many different fees that seem to never end. The worst part about the fees, the customer has to go and find the money in advance of withdrawing any money. This is the most frustrating part of being an investor. No one so far explains what fees will be charged, there is not one company that is uniform to any other company about fees. I think they are actually not even all reported to the company. In 1 company case, I paid 93 different fees, did not get to withdraw for a year after putting in the request. 500 dollar investment cost me 14986.00 in fees. Even more frustrating, each time I paid, I was promised would be the last fee.
That was not even worse case. There are some I have not withdrawn from in 5 years.
There is however some good news. The investment made grows very large. When I first bought in to Bitcoin it was under 6000 a coin. Today it is over 80,000 a coin and the money traded every two hours the whole 5 years.
In al fairness to some of these companies, their brokers are corrupt and money does not even get to the system.
The other things I have noticed. All the management I have worked with, including owners have no professional training or experience in management or supervision.
They don't know how to treat a customer.
They are all brokers and traders and all about the profit. Most don't have accountants or supervisors. Just maybe 1 Managing Director, CEO or owner.
The whole process is not there to make any positive impact on the customer experience. Their feeling is well when he/she gets the profit out they will smile.
Not true. By that time, I hated these companies. No one cared about me at all. If I asked many questions they would hang up the phone.
Talking to an owner or CEO is almost never done. Usually you get 1 crooked broker to deal with and argue with them throughout the process.
I always felt like I was annoying to them. They were more important than I was, yet without investors, the would not have revenue. Well not exactly true, the all make great money trading their own Forex and crypto.
In my case, after the money got very large, it was used to increase company trading power so I had to fight the owners.
One did go to jail for it. Serving 12 years and his lawyer was disbarred. Another is in process to do the same. It is very rare, most investors stop and say os a scam and call their money a loss.
The companies don't mind that either. It is free revenue. One can see why all the corruption exists.
The other thing is always the lies. Telling me something will happen and when it doesn't no one cares. Shutnuo and pay the next fee. Do you want your profit or not.
For me, this area ruins the whole experience, no matter the money at the end. It sucks to have to live through.
I have thought of a better company structure for all 5 years. I was blessed to work for some powerful companies in my working career.
Where if you lied to a customer or a supervisor you were fired immediately.
These companies would have no people in them. I have always challenged them on integrity, they have no idea what the word means. I have not met one person in 5 years that is honest and believes in integrity.
Maybe someday soon, I will present my plan for a new kind of Forex/crypto company where the customer/investor is the most important part of the company.
If anyone is interested, I would show my plan.
This part of the investment process is why so many scams are reported. Getting the money out is a terrible experience.
Comments
Post a Comment