Bitcoin Trading Scam ALERT
Hello, I pray the Bitcoin world is treating you well. Unfortunately like most areas of business, there are scammers ready to convince you to spend your money with them.
They offer big payouts, do all the trading for you, make you think you are "Gonna be Rich".
They want you to see how profitable it is quickly. That way all the fees don't hurt so bad. Where they get you is these "Pay them before any profit can be received".
Some of them really exploit the fee structure. Like equityfxlite.com.
Within a few days of joining I was ahead $30,000.00 in Bitcoin. Cool. Then the fees started. Moved me to this website the very first day. Once inside on my dashboard seemed okay. The website was not very professional and did not rank for traffic at all. For a financial type of service, most are on their own server. Not this one.
First issues I noticed, nothing inside the dashboard every really updates. The next issue was I applied for 3 Bitcoin withdrawals in the middle of July 2024. Still to this date, can't get that withdrawal completed. The first fee was upgrade fee. New website. Then to get one of these withdrawals, I needed a withdrawal password before it can be authorized. $1000 bucks. Still can't get any money out. I also got personal help from what's app contact names Max Robbins. ALERT Avoid this man at all cost. Every time I would pay a fee he would promise this is the last fee. Then charge me another fee. To top that off, I believed I was paying to the company Bitcoin wallet for these fees. Not at all true. Out of 93 payments, most never made it to equityfxlite.
So I thought maybe I should report this Max guy on the website chat. Guess who is the what's app contact? You guessed it. To complete your withdraw you were back to Max.
So I try the little bubble on the right bottom side and introduce myself. I asked a few questions and did not get a response. Almost a year later and still no withdraw request paid. They say they are so sorry, they will upgrade me to VIP2.
I quickly explain, "I don't want to start this whole fee thing all over again, I just want to get my profit out of here."
The truth, I my experience here. In about a year I still have not been able to withdraw a single dime. The amount I have paid the wallet was well over $14,000.
They moved me to a new website, where they promised I can complete withdrawals myself without charges. For just $100 to join and $50 For the user name and password (crazy right) I am now a VIP2 member with an account balance of $89,089.
I think cool, I can finally withdraw my profit.
Customer service says well there is a $388 charge for withdrawals.
Straight lied again. I also noticed a code to pay for. Then they say "but look how your profit increased. That will cost more fees. A correction. The main issue is, there is no laws for these fees. An owner can make up any fee he/she wishes. Eventually you run out of money. Then you get a delay fee/or storage fee.
Most people give up and they make money. But there is a caviot. The account registers an deposits get recorded.
In my case, God blessed me with a unique name. I am the only person on earth with my name. Which throws up a flag when someone tries to steal it.
I still have not been able to withdraw funds. I guess I have to take the fight to Binance and take a good team of lawyers with me. Consolidate everything in my name and ask for control of my funds.
I will post the results here when they happen.
May your Bitcoin brong you happiness. Another cool thing about Bitcoin is the forever blockchain record of transactions. No one can deny you sent money on the blockchain.
Most wind up in an exchange. That requires a court order. Have to have reason. I have 23,600,000,000 reasons.
I am thinking damn. Scammed again.
My recommendation to anyone, is to avoid elitecryptotrade.com at all costs. They are great at fees and excuses. They will ie to you every day. And if you start to complain, the website support will ignore you. I am still trying to straighten this all out after a year.
You see I always thought an investor would ha full control to pull finds any time requested. Most good places pay out instantly. This place EliteCryptoTrade.com will never pay you outa profit. Believe me, I have tried every day to get any money at all from them.
just a few months examples of fees charged.
From the first day this website opened until now. I have not withdrawn a penny, but paid them over 14,600 in fees.!
My name is Dewight and to the best of my knowledge and records kept of all chat files and screenshots of payments all I speak here is the truth. I cannot recommend this website to anyone. These people should be shutdown.
Come back here again soon. I have some even bigger nitemares to share with you. Be safe out there and remember if you can't get the profit out, they are breaking the law.
Comments
Post a Comment