The hard way
Any time I want to learn something, I just jump in with both feet. Prepared to fail until I understand how something works. This project is no different.
Understanding what miners do. They own powerful computer networks that mine coins using math equations. If they solve the equations first, they earn a block of bitcoins. The other thing they do is verify transactions on the blockchain. Each transaction is recorded in a ledger. Miners verify every transaction and record it in the ledger. They receive a fee for this service.
Another thing they do that is not common knowledge, they work the network like a forex, and make good money doing it.
Now in this case, which is not my nature, I don't want to learn the trading skill, I just want to profit from it. I learned, one can invest money with them and earn a good profit with each investment. But you need a little working capital to survive the process. You also have to be okay with the risk of losing your money.
I will go through my first trade with you in my next post. Until then, learn about cripto, it is the future of money.
Comments
Post a Comment