The Beginning

 Just about everywhere we go today, someone is discussing cryptocurrency. I decided to begin the process of learning how this new form of money works.

  I started in google of course, searching for the definition. My very basic definition is an alternate way to earn income, save that income or use it for goods or services.

 Next I learned there are hundreds of crypto currencies, each ranked by there net worth. Bitcoin being number one. One bitcoin today is worth $57,287. Number two is Ethereum, worth $4,183 today.

I noticed the price moves quite a bit each day. This changes with the economy but brings with it an opportunity similar to Forex Trading.some investors playing the market similar to Forex. They learn the signals and quickly play the up and down turns for quick profit. Larger investors just buy and hold Bitcoin for a long term bigger profit. For example if you held Bitcoin for a year, your profit would have been 1400% this year.

Not bad for my first week. I will continue to post my journey with bitcoin, mainly to keep a diary of all that I learn. Just remember, I am no expert. I am the complete opposite. Just learning a little each day and keeping a record of my thoughts.

Welcome to my crypto experience

Comments