Facebook

 So this guy asks to be my friend on Facebook. I check out his profile. Seems to be a religious good type of guy.  So I say "okay".

He posts on his page, for a small investment one can get a good profit in return. He posts "300 cans bring a return of 6700. I think well that is a no brainer, who would not do that?

So, I give him $300. Worth the risk, is what I was thinking. He shows me on a web page that I have made $7000. But of course there are issues. $1500 to activate the account.

Still intrigued, I pay it. I tell him okay, send me the profit. He tells me "the IRS insists you pay the tax on the money up front. I am a little pissed but I listen. "He says the tax is $1440. 20%. Well by now, I am truly invested. I pay the $1440. Okay now send me the profit. He gives me the number to a person in the United Kingdom named Sara.

Sara works in the finance department, tracks and logs transactions. I am to send her my account information to send the money to. She will execute the transfer.

Sara does not send my money, she re-invests it. I did not give her any permission to do that. She tells me my account now has $150,000 in it. That is a big problem for me.

To be continued....

Comments